1. Completed Underwriting Questionnaire.
- Please provide specific conditions/reasons for the decline. OCI may require additional forms to be completed.
- Example: Reason for decline is medical history in medical records. We need to know what the condition was in the records.
2. Paramedic lab results. (Client can request this)
Please send all forms and info to: email@example.com.
OCI’s underwriting team reviews, records and sends agent solutions.
(2-3 business days)
Graded Whole Life
Ages 25 – 39: $5,000 – $10,000
Ages 40 – 80: $5,000 – $40,000
Ages 81 – 85: $5,000 – $25,000
• Must be pre-appointed to submit e-app.
• Reminder: If you can answer no to 3 health questions you get a 25% bonus in DB with GWL
Underwriting/Benefit for SI/GI Option.
[Download PDF] for GWL, Gerber, AIG, and Columbian Life Underwriting Information.
Please note: Case management on these cases will come directly from the carrier and not OCI. You must get contracted with carrier before you can get access to and submit an e-app.
1. You must get contracted with carrier before getting access to e-app.
2. To get contracted please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
• Carrier Name, Client’s Name, Client’s DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit Applying For.
3. After you send that email you will receive an email within 24-48 hours from the OCI licensing department to get contracted with the carrier.
• You will have to click on the link in the email, answer a couple of background questions, scroll to the bottom on the last page, then click confirm button in the top right-hand corner.
4. Later you will receive an email from that carrier with instructions on how to set up online access to their e-app. See below for expected turn around times from the carrier.
• AIG: 2-4 days
• Great Western Life: 5-7 days
• Gerber: 7-10 days
• Columbian Life: 7-10 days
• E-App Only.
• Must get contracted before getting access to E-App.
• Getting Contracted: Email email@example.com with the following info: Great Western Life, Client’s Name, Client’s DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit Applying For
• Once appointment is completed (you’ll receive an email from GWIC) Click Here.
• Click request new profile (this is an instant registration).
- Select my enroller online.
- Note: Difference in plan options:
- Assurance Plus: Option is you can answer no to the 3 underwriting questions.
- Guaranteed Assurance: Option if you answer yes to one of the 3 underwriting questions.
- Underwriting questions: https://www.ociservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/GI-PDF.pdf
(Average processing time up to 3 weeks.)
• E-App only.
• Must get contracted before getting access to e-app.
• Getting contracted: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info: Gerber, Client’s Name, DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit applying for.
• You will receive an email from Gerber with username and password.
• E-App Link: Click Here.
• Select My Products, then Guaranteed Life, run quote and then proceed to application.