The Healthcare.gov Agent Broker Call Center support is now up and running, and you may start calling the call center for assistance now! Below are some of the important call center support basics:
Agents and brokers can call 1-855-CMS-1515 (855-267-1515) and select option “1” to speak with agent and broker call center representatives during the following times:
• Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM–10:00 PM Eastern Time (ET). In November, call center representatives will also be available on Sundays and holidays during the following hours:
o Sunday, November 1: Open 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
o Sunday, November 8: Open 8 AM–5:00 PM ET
o Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day): Open 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
o Sunday, November 15: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
o Sunday, November 22: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
o Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day): Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
o Sunday, November 29: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
• The call center will be open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET in December and January, and will be closed on Sundays and holidays with the following exception:
o The call center will be open 24 hours on Sunday, January 31, 2016.
• Call center representatives can help with questions on topics like:
o Agents’ and brokers’ user IDs for FFM registration and training
o The new Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) and CMS-approved vendor training options
o National Producer Numbers (NPNs)
o Password resets and account lockouts on the CMS Enterprise Portal
o Login issues at the Healthcare.gov landing page (when an agent or broker is redirected from an issuer’s or web-broker’s site)
o Healthcare.gov website issues
• Note: Agents and brokers should direct specific questions or issues with a consumer’s individual marketplace application to the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. Agents and brokers should direct questions related to SHOP marketplace coverage to the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.
Weekly Webinars for Agents and Brokers
Beginning November 3 and continuing through the end of the open enrollment period, CMS will be hosting weekly webinars for agents and brokers participating in the FFM. These webinars will provide agents and brokers with updates and announcements related to open enrollment, as well as reminders of upcoming critical deadlines. The webinars will also provide highlights of relevant program content or information. CMS will be hosting two identical sessions of these webinars each week, on Tuesdays from 3:00–4:00 PM ET and Thursdays from 10:00–11:00 AM ET.
To register for any of these sessions, login to www.REGTAP.info and complete the following steps:
1. Select “Training Events” from “My Dashboard.”
2. Select the “View” icon next to the session of “Health Insurance Marketplace 2016 Open Enrollment Operational Updates and Announcements for Agents and Brokers” you are interested in attending.
3. Select “Register Me.”