• Carrier Updates & Sales Ideas
- *Reminder* Prudential, John Hancock, Lincoln offer chewing tobacco users non-tobacco rates.
- John Hancock adds one class upgrade to rated classes if Vitality is included. Lower premium!
- OneAmerica modifies interest rates on a variety of products.
- Prudential modifies Survivorship IUL to include new Chronic Illness Rider.
- Banner introduces a new term portfolio.
Show employers how key employee benefits can help them recruit, reward, retain, and retire their top talent. These benefits can help employees make up for benefits lost due to government restrictions placed on qualified retirement plans. The result? More engaged and loyal employees — and a great recruiting tool, too!
- Review the customer profiles flyer to see who the best prospects are.
- Use the concepts guide to compare deferred comp, bonus, and split dollar solutions.
- Check out this success story to see how the advantages of life insurance helped a consulting firm design a bonus plan to retain and reward top talent.
Learn how these Principal tools can help. Contact your OCI Financial Solutions team today.
“Seriously question pre-tax wealth building… and go further by considering maximizing your leverage… to an after-tax, tax-free account.” – Rebecca Walser, J.D. and CFP, FOXBusiness.
Read this article. You have the solutions. Contact our Financial Solutions team today!