As our Individual Sales Assistant, you will be assisting agents across the country to ensure they are providing accurate and timely information to their clients, learning about the ever-changing health insurance market, and be an active participant in the excellent work culture here at OCI.
OCI is a fast-growing organization providing the risk management solutions insurance agents need to protect their individual and corporate clients. Specializing in health benefits and life insurance, the team continues to expand requiring construction of a brand-new facility to accommodate all aspects of the company. At OCI, our core belief is simple, customer service is priority number one and we will always deliver on our promises. We are very aware that the most critical component to the success of the company is the people who are a part of this dynamic team. If you have a strong customer service background, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, come join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting clients calling in with questions related to existing or potential policies
- Cleaning and prepping applications submitted to submit to carriers
- Providing superior customer service pertaining to all aspects of individual health
- Checking the status of submitted applications
- Updating internal systems to reflect policy changes
- Communicating effectively with internal staff and insurance carriers via phone and email
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working as a team
- Is well organized
- Enjoys working with people
- Is dedicated to excellence in customer service
- Has the ability to organize and perform tasks in timely manner
- Has obtained their Life & Health Insurance License
Essential Job Details:
- Work Location: West Omaha
- Full Time Position
- Multiple Benefits Offered
- Immediate Start Date Available
Ready to Apply? Please send your resume to Hannah Ries | email@example.com.