Skip to content
Call Us: 402.330.8700
Who we are
What We Do
Split Cases/Client Referral
Life, Disability, LTC, Annuities
Beverage Break Video Podcast
Circle of Excellence Incentive Program
Agent Bonus Programs
Join Our Team
Partner With Us
BCBS of Kansas Training
BCBS of Kansas Training
2023 Medicare Advantage Training
1. In order to make sure your client is fully insured you should recommend that they enroll in both a Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement policy.
2. What is the annual maximum out of pocket for Blue Medicare Advantage PPO for services received from in-network providers in the Wichita Service Area?
3. What is the Medicare Advantage plan type that is offered by BCBSKS?
4. What is the cost of the Dental Buy up for the Blue Medicare Advantage PPO for the Topeka Region?
5. How many counties are in the Topeka Service Area?
6. How many counties are in the Wichita Service Area?
7. To enroll in any Medicare Advantage plan offered by BCBSKS you must be entitled to Medicare Part A, entitled to Medicare Part B and live in our service area.
8. If you purchase a Blue Medicare Advantage product from BCBSKS you should also consider purchasing a Part D policy.
9. Which of the following Blue Medicare Advantage policies have a $40 premium for 2023?
Blue Medicare Advantage (PP0) Topeka
Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (PP0) Wichita
Blue Medicare Advantage (PP0) Wichita
Blue Medicare Advantage Choice (PP0)
10. In addition to their Medicare Advantage Identification card members may receive ID cards for the other programs they are enrolled in.
11. There is a preferred retail pharmacy for BCBSKS Medicare Advantage plans.
Yes, It is Walgreens and Kroger
No, there is not a preferred retail pharmacy
Yes, It is CVS and WalMart
Yes, it is WalMart and Kroger
12. What is the standard out-of-network coinsurance amounts for each BCBSKS Medicare Advantage product?
Blue Medicare Advantage (20%), Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (30%), and Blue Medicare Advantage Choice (40%)
Blue Medicare Advantage (20%), Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (20%), and Blue Medicare Advantage Choice(20%)
Blue Medicare Advantage (30%), Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (50%), and Blue Medicare Advantage Choice(40%)
Blue Medicare Advantage (40%), Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (30%), and Blue Medicare Advantage Choice(40%)
13. A member enrolled in the BCBSKS Medicare Advantage and resides in the Topeka area can receive services in either the Topeka or Wichita are and still be considered in-network?
14. If a member has been determined to have ERSD, they are not eligible to enroll in a Medicare Advantage policy.
15. Which BCBSKS Medicare Advantage plan is expected to attract the most customers?
Blue Medicare Advantage Wichita region
Blue Medicare Advantage Choice
Blue Medicare Advantage Topeka region
Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive Topeka region
You have one or more of the questions answered incorrectly.