Graded Whole Life Quotes
Ages 40 – 80: $10,000 – $40,000
1) Calculate rate with the Final Expense Quote Engine.
2) Get Appointed with Carrier.
3) Submit E-application.
We recommend using Google Chrome as the quoter does NOT work with Internet Explorer.
• Reminder: If you can answer no to 4 health questions you get a 25% bonus in Death Benefit with Great Western Life.
• Great Western Graded Policy is not available in the state of Washington.
• Simplified/Guaranteed Issue Option for Great Western Life, AIG, and Underwriting Information. [Download PDF]
Begin Appointment & Application! *Must be pre-appointed to submit e-app.
Please note: Case management on these cases will come directly from the carrier and not OCI. You must get contracted with carrier before you can get access to and submit an e-app.
1. You must get contracted with carrier before getting access to e-app.
2. To get contracted please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
• Carrier Name, Client’s Name, Client’s DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit Applying For.
3. After you send that email you will receive an email within 24-48 hours from the OCI contracting department to get contracted with the carrier.
• The email you receive will contain step by step appointment instructions.
4. Later you will receive an email from that carrier with instructions on how to set up online access to their e-app. See below for expected turn around times from the carrier.
• AIG: 2-4 days
• Great Western Life: 5-7 days
• Gerber: 7-10 days
AIG Application Link
(Once e-app is completed and e-signed, the average processing time is 48-72 hrs.)
• E-App only.
• Must get contracted before getting access to e-app.
• Getting contracted: Email email@example.com with the following info: AIG, Client’s Name, Client’s DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit Applying For.
• Electronic App Questions? Call 800-888-2452 or 877-399-7747.
Great Western PDF Application
• Must get contracted before getting access to E-App.
• Getting Contracted: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info: Great Western Life, Client’s Name, Client’s DOB, Client’s State, and Death Benefit Applying For
• Once the appointment is completed (you’ll receive an email from GWIC) Click Here.
• Click request a new profile (this is an instant registration).
- Select my enroller online.
- Note: Difference in plan options:
- Assurance Plus: Option is you can answer no to the 3 underwriting questions.
- Guaranteed Assurance: Option if you answer yes to one of the 3 underwriting questions.
- Underwriting questions: https://www.ociservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/GIOptions_5-6-20.pdf
Electronic App Questions? Call (800) 733-5454.
Effective 9/1/2020: Due to service-related issues with Gerber Life, we will no longer be accepting new business for this carrier.