Relax on the beach in 2016
OCI has selected another incredible destination for our 2016 broker incentive trip. We will be heading to the Caribbean island of Curaçao and staying at the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort February 22-27th, 2016.
Ready to get qualified for your all-expense-paid trip? Please review the info below to find out what you need to do to start earning points!
Points to Qualify: 550
Effective Dates to Qualify: 2/01/15 – 1/01/16
How to Earn Points:
Only new to OCI business qualifies; moved CoOp business counts as new.
50 points may be earned for being a good-standing member of a professional association, such as NAIFA, by 5/1/15. Must be a member through end of trip.
2 points for each BCBSNE or UHC health insurance certificate holder (cert).
1 point for any other carrier health insurance certificate holder (cert).
1 point for each Medicare Supplement policy issued.
1 point for all individual life, disability and long term care policies.*
Watch for double point promotions to get you closer to your total throughout the contest period!
If you have any questions please contact your Account Executive or call us at 402-330-8700.
How to check your points:
To see how many points you’ve accumulated so far simply follow these steps:
- Login to AGB.
- Click on Reports in the left column.
- Click on “Broker Contest – Incentive Trip 2016.”
1. Brokers referring cases to OCI on a 50/50 basis will receive full point credit.
2. Transferred business may apply, contact your OCI Account Executive for more details.
3. Applications must be new clients only; rewrite of existing current OCI clients do not count toward contest (unless moving from CoOportunity). Additionally, short term policies for an individual or family during the contest period do not count toward incentive nor does a medical policy replacement by a Med Supp.
4. Group sizes 50-99 must include an agreed upon OCI override in order to qualify for credit.
5. Other acceptable professional organizations to earn points include NAHU and IIAN.
6. OCI reserves the right to make final judgment on contest qualifiers. Coverage that is withdrawn or does not meet the terms listed above will not count toward contest bonus.
7. One prize per broker, based on his or her personal production.
8. Any required disclosures to brokers’ clients are brokers’ sole responsibility.
9. This contest is intended for OCI appointed brokers only.
10. 1099s apply.* Additional points can be earned at the discretion of OCI Executives.