Graded Whole Life Quotes
Ages 40 – 80: $10,000 – $40,000
• Reminder: If you can answer no to 4 health questions you get a 25% bonus in Death Benefit with Great Western Life.
• Great Western Graded Policy is not available in the state of Washington.
Begin Contracting & Application! *must be pre-appointed to submit e-app
Please note: Case management on these cases will come directly from the carrier and not OCI. You must get contracted with carrier before you can get access to and submit an e-app.
Are you or the agency owner contracted with OCI?
If yes, please continue.
If no, please click on the Getting Set Up With OCI link.
• You must be ready to submit business and we will only get you contracted with the carrier you are ready to submit business to.
• There is time and money involved in getting contracted with carriers. Carriers will require business to be submitted in the first 30-45 days or they will cancel your appointment.
1. You must get contracted with the carrier before getting access to e-app.
2. After you submit this form, you will receive an email within 2-3 days from the OCI licensing department to get contracted with the carrier.
• The email you receive will contain step by step appointment instructions.
3. See below for the expected turn around time to finalize contracting with that carrier.
• AIG: 7-10 business days
• Great Western Life: 7-10 business days
• Must get contracted before getting access to E-App.
• Getting Contracted: Click here to get started.
• Once the appointment is completed (you’ll receive an email from GWIC) Click Here.
• Click request new profile (this is an instant registration).
Select my enroller online.
Note: Difference in plan options:
Assurance Plus: Option is you can answer no to the 3 underwriting questions.
Guaranteed Assurance: Option if you answer yes to one of the 3 underwriting questions.
Underwriting questions: https://www.ociservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/GIOptions_8-18-20.pdf
• Electronic App Questions? Call (800) 733-5454 option 1, option 2.
Effective 9/1/2020: Due to service-related issues with Gerber Life, we will no longer be accepting new business for this carrier.